[Update] 02/18 - MCST Hosting | Newsletter
- We are currently working 24/7 as quickly as possible to launch the new updates to all networks, and node's.
- MCST Hosting was recently subjected to a "partial degression of services" due to construction of back-end systems and final updates being applied, before announcing our public launch.
- Your understanding of unusual circumstances of this nature is appreciated!
- If you read this on our Discord server, and you do not have a Forum account created, please do so at: pvpSmash.com/register
~ Updates to follow!
Version 2.0.3 of our Forum has been released.
Version 2.0.3 is mostly a bugfix update to improve the stability
and resolve many issues including framework and group-sync issues.
Below is the boring changelog for anyone interested:
- Fix TinyMCE spoiler plugin url
- Fix fallback to default template not working
- Fix sorting with thousands separators in value
- Fix checkbox aligning vertically
- Allow cancelling OAuth register flow
- Add back discord invite instructions
- Fix captcha validation
- Misc fixes
- Fix post editing
- Fix LatestPostsWidget bugs
- Fix Util::setSetting cache not being updated
- Keep inaccessible labels in a topic when editing them as an unauthorised user
- Fix OAuth url
- Show correct server id when it is updated
- Fix widget error when user is deleted
- Fix tinymce image upload errors
- Return redirect when punishing users
- Fix oauth bypasses validation & banned checks
- Various performance improvements
- Remove user field from re-auth page
- Delete reported user on deletion
- Update forum + topic latest post when a user is marked as spam
- Delete replies to a spammer's topic
- Allow all tinymce valid_children when admin
- Simplify forum post quoting system
~ Updates to follow.
After long anticipated downtime, pvpSmash's Infrastructure and new subsidiary
company branch "MinecraftServers.tech" will be going live and announced in
further details this week/weekend.
As of now, if you are seeing this in our Discord and do not have a Registered account,
Please take a minute to do so at:
Greetings Members & Staff.
- Over the last 48 hour's we encountered a minor security flaw that was setting off false positive flag reports to our servers firewalls.
- That has now been resolved, and systems are fully functioning. ️
Thank you for your patience, and we are looking forward to seeing you all in game !
Online: 6 / -1
Version: Waterfall 1.8.x, 1.9.x, 1.10.x, 1.11.x, 1.12.x, 1.13.x, 1.14.x, 1.15.x, 1.16.x, 1.17.x, 1.18.x, 1.19.x